Joshua Tree Cycling Salve 15 ml
Before: 50 sek NOW: 40 sek
The discount auto applied at checkout.
While stocks last.In 2008 I went climbing in Joshua Tree. The second day all my ten fingers were in pieces. So I went to the local outdoor shop and found the best salve I have ever tried: Joshua Tree Salve. I have been using it since then for all small injuries and irritated skin and dry skin. So when I found out they did a Joshua Tree Cycling Salve I just had to have it on BAVABICI.
The big difference between this and the climbing salve is that the cycling salve has eucalyptus oil, a natural antibiotic that fights the bacteria that reside in your chamois, and prevent the 'nether region' from healing.
- No added scents
- No skin softeners - Saves calluses.*
- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from dry chapped skin.
- Powerful healing - Make every training day count!
Try it and you won't regret it. I can call myself an addict.
This is 15 ml so you can always have it with you, it fits in all bags!
Instructions for use by JT:
- Apply a dab to your chamois or taint before a ride. A little bit goes a long way, as the salve is not diluted with water or alcohol.
- Wash any damaged skin with soap & water - clean skin heals faster!
- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.
- Rinse with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
- Liberally apply JTree Salve. Reapply throughout the evening.
- Loosely bandage if necessary.
- If it's oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less next time. It should soak right in to dry damaged skin!
Do This... Don't Do That!
- Use JTree in the morning and at night on rest days to help condition skin.
- Use JTree for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
- Always keep JTree with you & share with friends!
- Don't use salve right before you ride.
- Avoid lotions - They soften skin making it rip and tear.
* JTree salve is an organic, unscented, skin-healer that is effective in treating flappers, gobis, blown tips, scrapes, cuts, and abrasions. Created using a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from the finest organic herbs, JTree Salve moisturizes and promotes healing without softening calluses that the body produces for protection.
Designed to heal any skin irritation without softening the skin!Why no softeners??? Because a healthy callus is your body's own natural protection, and it hurts when they get soft and peel!
50 SEK40 SEK