PDW Lars Rover 650
Maybe one of the best nights of my life. Me, a fat bike, a bunch of amazing people and a ride on the Oregon dunes.At night. 11 pm to 2 am. It would have never happened without a Lars Rover. I wish i had the 650 because it was really really dark but the 450 took me there and back to the camping. And then i used it the whole time in Portland because not having my own bike made me change and the new snap on mount was great, no tools and always safe in my pocket when i parked.
When exploration takes you to the dark, uncharted regions of space, the Lars Rover™ 650 is the perfect vehicle. This USB-rechargeable explorer is Lithium-Ion powered with low-battery indicator, penetrating Cree LED, and a precision reflector to provide superior off-planet navigation. The rugged alloy construction keeps you rolling no matter how inhospitable the alien atmosphere. Houston, we don't have a problem.
- Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard
- 5 modes (burn time): 175 lumens (7.5 hrs), 340 lumens (4 hrs), 650 lumens (2 hrs), fast flashing (10 hrs) and pulse (10 hrs)
- Additional 15 minutes of low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on
- Genuine Panasonic™ Li-ion battery, CREE™ LED, Texas Instruments™ integrated circuit
- Light wakes up in last mode used
- Delayed power switch; 1 sec delay to prevent accidental on/off
- USB charging, USB cord included, 5.5 hour charging cycle
- Includes 3 mounts: Mission Control™mount with screw tight closure for rough terrain, Mission Control™ 2 quick release rubber mount for city riding, and a helmet mount that fits most vented models
- 125 grams (4.4 oz)
- Instructions PDF